Apply for this vacancy
Time for Teeth are currently seeking fully qualified Dental nurses for various locations throughout England and Wales. Don't see a role advertised local to you? If you apply through our talent pool we will look to see if we have any opportunities that we can match you with you now or in the future! We will also add you to our locum nurse bank if this is soemthing you are interested in.
The ideal candidate will be a enthusiastic, friendly and highly motivated individual. You must have the ability to work closely with other members of staff as well as being able to work off your own initiative. A caring attitude, good communication and work ethic are all essential. Various locations and various hours full or part time available.Please note successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and security vetting prior to employment commencing. To be considered for this position please submit a full CV and covering letter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Keep the clinical areas and equipment clean, tidy and sterile.
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met and complied with.
- Providing clinical chairside support to the dentist.
- Maintaining stock levels of consumables within clinic.
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining and updating patient records.
- Completing monthly company performance reports.
- Ensure the care and wealth of patients.
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules including PPE, COSHH, Infection control and waste disposal.
- Attend and complete training in line with the GDC registration requirements.
- Completing laboratory requests forms.
- Other duties as required for the efficient operation of the service.
Qualifications and Skills
- GDC Registered
- Be fully qualified
- Dental Indemnity Insurance
- Full driving licence
A Competitive rate of pay and ongoing career development in a ever expanding company. Career progression into registered and area manager roles, CPD and extended nursing duties readily available. Opportunities to complete post qualifications such as Radiography,OHE,Fluoride applications and impression taking courses.